Brett R. Snider
5/16/1963 - 1/9/2012
MANITO ~ Brett Ray Snider, 48, formerly of Manito, passed away Monday, January 9, 2012.
He was born May 16, 1963 in Peoria to William Ray and Nina Frances (Stonecipher) Snider.
Surviving are his mother, Nina “Frani” Snider of Manito; one son, Brian Snider; two sisters, Leigh Ann (Bob) Berry and Cindy (Terry) Hill, both of Manito; two brothers, Nick Snider and Kyle (April) Snider, both of Manito; several nieces and nephews; and long-time friend, Roxanne Garrard.
Brett worked in the construction trades most of his life.
Private services will be held at Preston-Hanley Funeral Homes & Crematory in Pekin.
To express condolences online, visit www.preston-hanley.com
- bobby berry - nephew
- Kathy Copelen Saunders - friend
- Roma Miller - Friend
- Melodey Bilyeu - friend
- Gwendolyn Stonecipher - cousin
- Jim & Teri (Wehner) O'Shea - Friends
- Madeline Snider - Aunt
- Keri Killion (Snider) - Cousin
- Holli Miller-Goss - Friend
- Mike Bilyeu - friend
- DeDe Miller McNeely - friend
- Dianna Upchurch-Halstead - friend
- Bonnie Dancey Onopa - Family friend