Lainey Jo Ledger
5/20/2017 - 6/15/2017
PEKIN ~ Lainey Jo Ledger, infant daughter of Brandon and Kelsey (Phillips) Ledger of Pekin, passed away at 10:14 p.m. Thursday, June 15, 2017 at OSF St. Francis Medical Center in Peoria. Lainey was born May 20, 2017 at OSF St. Francis.
Surviving are her parents of Pekin; one sister, Ryleigh Ledger; her grandparents, Larry and Sandy Phillips, Ron and Linda Ledger, all of Pekin and Barb (Steve Peck) Adam of Knoxville, IA; a great-grandmother, Mary Catherine Adam of Fairfield, IA. She also leaves her aunts and uncles, Kirsten Phillips, Chase Phillips, both of Pekin, Jordan and Tina Ledger of Chicago, Ryan and Karmen Mayberry of Pekin and Kerrie and Dennis Hansen of Morris and eight cousins, Carly, Connor, Olivia, Shawn, Samantha, Chase, Chloee and Sidney.
Her funeral will be at 2:30 p.m. Tuesday, June 20, 2017 at Preston-Hanley Funeral Homes & Crematory in Pekin. Pastor Dan Hoehne will officiate. Visitation will be held from 1 to 2:15 p.m. Tuesday at the funeral home. Burial will be in Prairie Haven Cemetery in Pekin.
In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be made to Children’s Hospital of Illinois, 530 Northeast Glen Oak Avenue, Peoria, IL 61637.
To express condolences online, visit www.preston-hanley.com
- Joyce Edens - Cousin
- Mary and Dave Pope - friend
- Steve & Jana Swisher - Uncle & Aunt
- Paula Lawrence - Former coworker with Kelsey
- Elaine Richey - Friend
- Amber Robertson - Family/friend
- Joyce Novak - Brandon's Aunt
- Trisha Bush - Friend of Linda and Ron
- Nancy & Richard Wherry - friends
- Val Look - Friend
- Deb Loy - Friend/Client
- Steve Ledger - Uncle to Brandon
- Joe and Linda Stoner -
- Bonnie and Marshall Doughty - Aunt and Uncle
- Scott and Michele Peck - friend
- Lisa Vonderheide - Friend
- Diane and Steve Clark - Friend
- Debbie and Tim Ruwe - Friend
- Holly & Wilbur Irving -