2/22/1957 - 9/16/2017
GREEN VALLEY ~ Theresa A. "Teri" Kreiling, 60, of Green Valley, passed away at 7:31 a.m. Saturday, September 16, 2017 at her home.
Born February 22, 1957 in Lincoln to Harold and Dorena (Steinkruger) Williams, she married Gerald Kreiling on May 20, 1978 in Easton. He survives.
Also surviving are her parents of Easton; two sons, Jason (Michelle) Kreiling of Tremont and Matthew Kreiling of Manito; one daughter, Jenelle (Brian Wolber) Kreiling of Clinton, Iowa; three grandchildren, Tarlie, Beckett and Landry Kreiling; one brother, Joseph (Patty) Williams of Pleasant Plains; and one sister, Cathy (Ed) Tracy of Anchorage, Alaska.
She was preceded in death by her brother, Jeff Williams.
Teri was a member of First United Methodist Church in Pekin. She was also a member of the Altrusa Club.
She had worked as a registered nurse for 39 years at Pekin Hospital, last working in Ambulatory Surgery at the end of August.
Teri enjoyed traveling, reading and crocheting. She especially enjoyed attending her grandchildren's functions and sporting events.
Her memorial service will be at 11 a.m. Saturday, September 23, 2017 at First United Methodist Church in Pekin. Rev. Judy Doyle will officiate. There will be no visitation and burial of cremated remains will be at a later date. Preston-Hanley Funeral Homes & Crematory in Pekin is in charge of the arrangements.
Memorial contributions may be given to the Illinois CancerCare Foundation at 8940 Wood Sage Rd. Peoria, IL 61615or to First United Methodist Church at 1315 Court St. Pekin, IL 61554.
- Patty Nieukirk - Co worker
- bill and carol williamson - friend
- Lana Bohannan - Co- worker
- Brenda Fosdick - co worker
- Madison Dunn - church family/co worker
- Kim Maquet -
- Sharon Cook - Friend
- Becky Keen - friend and co-worker
- Dave & Terry Wrigley - Friend
- Suzie Hochstettler - Friend
- Verline Martis - Neighbors
- BONITA JUSTICE - FRIEND
- Linda Stoner -
- Lisa Bumbalough - Co-worker/ friend
- Lonnie & Larry Howard - Friends
- Penny Halverson - friend
- Joe Sloter - Church family
- Cyndy McKeown - Church and choir friend
- Deb Hasty - friend
- Jim & Kim Hammond - Friends
- Theresa Snell - Friend and co-worker
- Peggy and Jeff Stephens - Friends
- CAROLYN SISSOM - FRIEND
- Barb Foutch - Coworker &fruend
- Kathy Blake - friend and co worker
- Michelle Farris - Co-worker and friend
- Julie Gale - High school and nursing school friend
- Christa Sondag - Coworker and Friend
- Heidi Stuber - Friend
- Carrie (Ross) Stone - old neighbor
- Deb Jibben - Friend
- Janet Homerin -
- Ruth House McIntosh - nursing school friend/PCHS band booster friend
- Judy Given -
- Janet Prado - Co-worker
- Melody House -
- Tanja Couch - CoWorker / friend
- Madison Wilson - Friend, coworker
- Bobbi Prather - Church Friend
- Paula Snell - Friend
- Sherry Evans - Friend
- Emmy Thies - Church Family
- Sharon Whisenand - co worker
- Kim Thompson - Friend/co worker
- Cassie Hull - friend
- Graden Family - church family
- Karen Wagner - Classmate
- Becky Davis - co-worker
- Heather Hoffman - Co-worker
- Ginger Hazen -
- Jessica Poston - Co Worker
- Della Eeten - Co-worker many years
- Stephen Huber - Classmate
- Priscilla Culp - Co worker
- Karen Ruschmeyer - Friend
- Gloria Ranney - Friend
- Jan (Meeker) Conklin - Friend
- Karen Hamilton -
- Lori Rittenhouse - Friend
- Rich & Carolyn Phelan - Friend
- Steve and Kim Singley - friends